A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can I give one-off donation instead of monthly deduction from salary?



Yes, you can. For this, you will have to complete a 'Change Application' form available on www.mbmf.sg to opt out from the monthly salary.

Thereafter, a one-off donation can be made by:

  • Cash or Nets at Muis office;

  • Cheque payable to Muis;

  • Online at Muis website www.muis.gov.sg;

  • AXS machines;

  • Giro by filling up the 'Mosque Building Giro' form available on Muis website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?