A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

Are there any alternative documents that I can submit for CareShield Life/ElderShield/MediSave Care claims instead of a severe disability assessment?



The Government is looking into recognising equivalent assessments that have been performed by a qualified healthcare professional (doctors, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and registered nurses) providing care to the patient. In such cases, the patient need not undergo a separate severe disability assessment. Today, those who are staying in a nursing home can already approach their nursing home for assistance to submit the Resident’s Assessment Form in place of the severe disability assessment.

MOH and AIC will progressively roll out the use of such equivalent assessments and will make the information available via the MOH and AIC website.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?