A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

Can I engage my family doctor (GP) OR own doctor/healthcare professional for the CareShield Life/MediSave Care severe disability assessment?



If you wish to apply for any of the severe disability schemes, you need to undergo a severe disability assessment by a MOH-accredited severe disability assessor.  You may wish to check if your family doctor  (GP)/own doctor/healthcare professional is on the list of MOH accredited severe disability assessors. This can be found on the AIC’s website. If they are not, you will need to make an appointment with one of the assessors on the list for an assessment.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?