A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

How can I apply for MediSave Care?



To apply for MediSave Care, you may submit an application to the Agency for Integrated Care, and arrange for a disability assessment by a MOH-accredited severe disability assessor.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?