A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar8 in

How do I know if I am eligible for MediSave Care?



Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are aged 30 and above and have developed severe disability (unable to perform three or more Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)) can apply to make such withdrawals after setting aside a minimum amount.

You may submit an application to the Agency for Integrated Care and arrange for a disability assessment by a MOH-accredited severe disability assessor.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?