A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

I develop severe disability. Can I make MediSave withdrawals under MediSave Care from my spouse's MediSave?



If you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident with severe disability, you can make MediSave withdrawals under MediSave Care from your own and your spouse’s MediSave.

If you are not a Singapore Citizen or a Permanent Resident and have developed severe disability, your application to make withdrawal from your own and/or your spouse’s MediSave under MediSave Care will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

To apply for MediSave Care, you should submit an application to the Agency for Integrated Care, and arrange for disability assessment by a MOH-accredited severe disability assessor.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?