A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I cannot afford to pay the ElderShield assessment fee, is there any financial assistance?



If you are receiving assistance under ComCare/Public Assistance/MediFund/ MFAC/MFEC and/or CHAS Blue:

You can contact any of the MOH- accredited severe disability assessors and inform him/her that you are unable to pay for the upfront assessment fee. Please explain to the assessor which scheme you are receiving assistance under and check if the assessor can waive the assessment fee for you on these grounds before proceeding to make an appointment with the assessor.  If the assessor is unable to waive the fees, please contact AIC for further assistance.

If you are staying in a Nursing Home:

You can approach your nursing home to help submit a Resident Assessment Form (RAF) in place of a severe disability assessment.  

The RAF is conducted regularly by nursing homes as part of patient care, and there is no additional charge.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?