A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How do I access long-term care services?



If you have long-term care needs assessed by qualified healthcare professionals, medical social workers and/or administrative staff at public hospitals and/or Government-funded long-term care service providers can assist you with your referral to long-term care services. They can also assist with your application for Government subsidies for long-term care services, and advise on the subsidy quantum you are eligible for.

You can also contact the Agency for Integrated Care at 1800-650-6060 or via the AIC website to find out more about long-term care services.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?