A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

Who should I approach at the nursing home should I need assistance with application for schemes to support long-term care costs?



If you are in a nursing home, you may wish to consult a medical social worker (or equivalent) from the nursing home for financial counselling and assistance to apply for long-term care schemes.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?