A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

Can I see my own doctor or therapist to be assessed for CareShield Life/ElderShield claim eligibility?



If you wish to apply for CareShield Life or ElderShield, you need to undergo a severe disability assessment by an MOH-accredited severe disability assessor. You may wish to check if your own doctor or healthcare professional is on the list of MOH accredited severe disability assessors. This can be found at the AIC website. If they are not on the list, you will need to make an appointment with one of the assessors on the list for an assessment.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?