A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar8 in

I have an existing private insurance that covers permanent/total disability. Can I claim from both my private insurance and CareShield Life?



If you are covered under CareShield Life and wish to claim from CareShield Life, you should submit your application via the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) eServices for Financing Schemes (eFASS) Application Portal using your Singpass and arrange for a disability assessment by an MOH-accredited severe disability assessor. You will be able to claim under CareShield Life, if you are assessed to be have developed severe disability. 

If you wish to claim under your private insurance at the same time, please consult your insurer for more information. 

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?