A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

I am currently receiving the CareShield Life/ElderShield payouts. Can I also apply for Home Caregiving Grant (HCG)?



Yes, you may apply for Home Caregiving Grant (moderate disability scheme) without going for a separate disability assessment. However, you would have to meet the following non-disability eligibility criteria.

a. Singapore Citizen. 
Permanent Resident can qualify if either a parent, child or spouse is a Singapore Citizen.

b. Not in a residential long-term care institution (e.g. nursing home).

c. Lives in Singapore.

d. Means-tested.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?