A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I logged in to the Household Check e-Service but could only view my household information and was unable to make changes to my household information. How do I make changes to my household information?



One of your household member has submitted changes to your household information, and we are in the midst of processing the request. As such, you were unable to make changes to your household information.
Please contact us at Write to us or call the Healthcare Hotline at 1800-222-3399 (after selecting your preferred language, press 3, and then 2) if you need more information.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?