A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How can I pay my CareShield Life premiums if I am overseas?



Your CareShield Life premiums will be automatically deducted from your MediSave.  In the event of insufficient savings in the MediSave for premium payment, you can top up your MediSave through CPF e-Cashier (select “Contribute to My MediSave”).

If you do not have a MediSave Account, you can set up a MediSave Account with CPF Board by making a top-up through CPF e-Cashier (select “Contribute to My MediSave”). 

Alternatively, a family member* can apply to take over as your premium payer using his/her MediSave. To do so, he/she may visit the Change Premium Payer e-Service and log in using his/her own Singpass to complete the “Change Premium Payer” transaction.  

*Family member refers to the Insured's spouse, parents, children, siblings or grandchildren.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?