A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How can I inform if there is a change in my address?



All notification letters relating to MediShield Life will be sent to the last known address on your Singapore Identity Card (IC), which is the official address as registered with the Singapore Government. You may update your residential address by accessing the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore's (ICA) change of address e-Service using your SingPass. Any updates will automatically be transmitted to all participating government organisations via the One-Stop Change of Address Reporting Service (OSCARS).

If you do not hold an identity card but wish to update your address, please write to us and we will further advise you on your request.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?