A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

If I am unemployed and on Isolation Order (IO), who can I go to for social and financial assistance?



Please contact an MOH Officer at the helpline numbers furnished in your isolation order.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?