A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

What if I feel unwell during my recovery period?



If you are recovering at home, you may contact MOH through the hotline number. If you are recovering at the Isolation Facility, you may contact the Duty Manager instead. Arrangements will be made for you to receive telemedicine consultations if you need to see a doctor. Should you experience the following: shortness of breath, chest pains, severe headaches, stiff neck, changes in mental states, unusual symptoms with your nerves, you should call 995 immediately for an ambulance. You are to inform the 995 operator that you are an mpox patient.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?