A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Is financial assistance provide for Permanent Residents (PR) and International Students (IS)?



Financial assistance is also available for Permanent Residents (PR), International Students (IS) and students who are currently not under the MOE Financial Assistance Scheme. Please contact the school at 6582 1727 or email loyangview_ss@moe.edu.sg for more information

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?