A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I have received my tax bill for Year of Assessment 2024 and my bill is incorrect (e.g. overlooked to claim a tax relief or my income amount is lower). What should I do?



Please make amendments to your income information and/or tax relief claims through the “Object to Assessment” digital service at myTax Portal. See details in Q4 of Tax Season 2024 – About your tax bill

This information provided here is sourced from the IRAS website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?