A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My employee has some unexercised share options/unvested shares. How should I report them?



Please refer to this webpage for more information.

This information provided here is sourced from the IRAS website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?