A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What should I do if the employment income information transmitted by my employer shown in my Income, Deduction and Reliefs Statement is wrong?



You will not be able to make changes to the employment information transmitted by your employer. Do inform your employer and they will work with IRAS to amend the information.

This information provided here is sourced from the IRAS website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?