A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I have filed my tax return and overlooked to claim a tax relief. What should I do?



Please check that you have met the qualifying conditions for the respective tax reliefs. Thereafter, re-file your tax return at myTax Portal and include your tax relief claim. Re-filing is available only once within 7 days of your previous submission or by 18 Apr, whichever is earlier.

If you are unable to re-file, email us via myTax Mail with the details of your claim.

This information provided here is sourced from the IRAS website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?