A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How do I declare other income or make changes to the relief claim that has been pre-filled in my Income, Deduction and Reliefs Statement?



To make changes, you need to file your 2024 tax return via myTax Portal from 1 Mar to 18 Apr. Visit Tips on e-Filing for more details on how to proceed.

Please check that you have met the qualifying conditions for the respective tax reliefs before changing the relief claim. Alternatively, you may use the Relief Checker and Parenthood Tax Rebate Eligibility Tool (XLSM, 52KB). Please note that a personal income tax relief cap of $80,000 applies to the total amount of all tax reliefs claimed for each Year of Assessment.

This information provided here is sourced from the IRAS website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?