A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar8 in

Do I need to stamp again if there is a supplemental agreement due to an increase in rental fees?



If there is an increase in rental, you are required to stamp the document under "Variation of Lease" and Stamp Duty is payable based on the difference in rent amount.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?