A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

Which mediation service provider can I use under the Revised Enhanced Mediation Promotion Scheme (REMPS)?



You can use any mediation service provider that is an organization. These include the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration and Mediation Center, the Singapore International Mediation Centre and the Singapore Mediation Centre.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?