A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

What should I do if I cannot reply to the Registrar's objections within the stipulated time period given by the Registrar?



You should lodge Form CM5 to request for an extension of time before the expiry of the time period stated in IPOS's letter. 

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?