A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar0 in

What if I need more time to file the Counter-Statement?



You may request for an extension of time to file the counter-statement by filing Form HC3 within 2 months after the date of receipt of the Notice of Opposition. [R 31(4)]

You need to show a good and sufficient reason for the extension and indicate the name and address of every person likely to be affected by the extension. You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub.

At the same time, a copy of this form has to be served on the Opponent and each person likely to be affected by an extension of time. [R 31(4), (4A), (6)]

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?