A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

I registered my design when my business was a sole-proprietorship. It has recently been incorporated and is now a private limited company. Which fo...



You should lodge Form CM2 and pay the prescribed fee to record the change of constitution of your company. 

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?