A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

I inadvertently left out one of the countries to be designated at the point of filing my international application. Can I amend my documents?



No, you may not amend the international application to add another designation. You would have to file a new application to designate the country that was originally missed out.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?