A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

I have previously registered my design under a different corporate name. Can I apply to change the name as it appears in the Register?



Yes, you can do so by lodging Form CM2 and paying the prescribed fee. 

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?