A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

If I need the Registrar's certification regarding my application in Singapore in order to obtain priority in filing a design application in another country, how do I go about obtaining it?



You can obtain a certified copy of your application/registration by lodging Form CM12 together with the prescribed fee.
IPOS will then send you a Certified Copy of the application/registration details.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?