A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

How do I apply for design registration?



You have to file Designs Form D3 together with the prescribed fee. Foreign applicants are required to provide an address for service in Singapore when filling up Form D3. Please file the form online via IPOS Digital Hub.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?