A Singapore Government Agency Website 

When do we start paying for the device and where do we pay?



The payment for the PLD will be deducted from your child's Edusave after the consent has been given. We will only send the school bills to parents who need to make cash payment.

You may start to make payment after you receive the school bill. If you would like to find out details of your school bill, please call the school.

Payment can be made using any of the following methods; GIRO/Cheque/Cash and other e-payment methods stated in the school bill. If you are paying by cheque or cash, you will need to come down to our school to make your payment.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?