A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

What should I do if I am sick on the first day?



You can call the school’s General Office in the morning and inform them. After that, you are encouraged to see a doctor and get an MC from the doctor.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?