A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My child is not posted to Woodgrove, how do we appeal to transfer him/her to Woodgrove?



For students who have been posted to another school and wants to apply for transfer into Woodgrove Secondary, click https://woodgrovesec.moe.edu.sg/our-partners/parents/school-transfer-form for the application form and email the completed form and required documents to [email protected]


Please note that appeals to transfer to any schools are subject to meeting the school’s indicative PSLE score ranges and availability of vacancies.


If the appeal is successful, you will hear from us by 30 December 2022.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?