A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My child is posted to Woodgrove, but we will like to transfer him/her to another school, how do we do that?



You can approach the transfer school of your choice for more clarifications on the process. Please note that appeals to transfer to any schools are subject to meeting the school’s indicative PSLE score ranges and availability of vacancies. If your child is posted to Woodgrove Secondary School but you have submitted appeals to other schools for transfer out, please still complete the E-registration with WGS via FormSG, pending the outcome of the appeals. Your child should continue to attend their posted secondary school until the transfer to another school is approved.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?