A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can the doctor in polyclinic do the certification?



Only doctors accredited by the Office of the Public Guardian can be Certificate Issuers to certify LPAs. You may search for a Certificate Issuer here: https://opg-eservice.msf.gov.sg/LPA/CIMapService.aspx.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?