A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

If the patient has been in and out of A&E but passed on at home, should the next-of-kin (NOK) contact the doctor from the hospital who treated the deceased or call the nearby GP who has no medical record of the deceased?



The Next-of-Kin can call any medical practitioner to certify the death and share the deceased's pre-existing medical conditions and reports.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?