What are the surahs that I can recite when praying tarawih?
After reading Surah Al-Fatihah in every rakaat of tarawih, you can recite any surah or verses that you memorized.
If you are able to, we recommend that you read a few of the following surah as listed below:
From the night of 1 until 15 Ramadan:
- In every first rakaat, read one surah from At-Takathur until Al-Masad.
- In every second rakaat, read surah Al-Ikhlas.
- Read one surah in each two rakaat from At-Takathur until Al-Kafirun.
From the night of 16 until the end of Ramadan:
- In every rakaat, read surah Al-Qadar.
- In every second rakaat, read one surah from At-Takathur until surah Al-Masad
- Read one surah from At-Takathur until Al-Kafirun for both rakaat.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?