A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Is a Work Permit or S Pass holder allowed to invest in or hold shares of a Singapore-registered company?



Source: https://www.mom.gov.sg

Work Permit and S Pass holders are not allowed to administer or manage any business in Singapore.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOM website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?