A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How do I get a refund if I paid extra levy?



Source: https://www.mom.gov.sg

You can get a refund by following these steps:

  1. Log in to check if you have excess levy ('CR') in your total outstanding amount, under account summary.
  2. If there is 'CR' indicated in your outstanding amount, you can apply for levy refund within the same eService within 1 year from the date that the ‘CR’ was credited into your levy account.

You may not have ‘CR’ in your outstanding amount because:

  • The excess levy you had may have been used to offset your past bills.
  • You have not applied for levy waiver.

If you do not have ‘CR’ in your account balance, you will not be able to apply for levy refund.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOM website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?