A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I received an application form each for myself and my child. I wish to apply for myself and my child. Can I submit only one application form?



You only need to submit one application form for yourself if your child is below 21 years old. Please indicate in the application form that you are applying Additional Premium Support for yourself (Main Applicant). If you are assessed to be eligible for APS, we will automatically extend APS to your child.

However, if your child is above 21 years old, he/she will need to submit a separate application form with himself/herself as the Main Applicant.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?