A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

How can I get my overseas vaccination records ingested?



If you have a vaccination document (may be in a hardcopy or digital format)

You may visit any of the following locations to have your records verified and ingested:

  • Selected Joint Testing and Vaccination Centres (JTVCs) on Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 6.30pm

    • JTVC Kaki Bukit

    • JTVC Bukit Merah

    • JTVC Ang Mo Kio

    • JTVC Jurong West

    • To locate these JTVCs, please click here.


  • Any clinic that offers this as a service.

    • A non-exhaustive list of such clinics can be found here. Please call ahead to check if your preferred clinic offers this service and to book an appointment if needed. Please note that polyclinics do not provide this service.

    • Clinics will charge a fee for the time and manpower needed to provide this service and handle the ingestion of records.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?