A Singapore Government Agency Website 

When can I get a tax relief on my SRS contributions?



Tax relief will be granted in the year following the year of contribution provided that you are assessed as a tax resident. For example, you will get tax relief for contributions made in year 2012 and the tax relief will be given in Year of Assessment 2013, if you are regarded as a tax resident in Year of Assessment 2013.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?