A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar0 in

I am currently an employee of a Ministry. What is the procedure if I am interested in transferring to another Ministry?



You must apply for the transfer to another Ministry, either through your Ministry or department, or directly. The receiving Ministry shall consult your Ministry on your records and the appropriate timing for the release, before seeking approval for the transfer.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?