A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar0 in

I am a foreigner leaving the country in the middle of the year. How do I claim SRS tax relief when seeking tax clearance before leaving the country?



You should obtain a statement of account specifically for the purpose of tax clearance from your SRS Operator. The IRAS will grant you the tax relief when you present such a statement.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?