A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

How do I make a claim for the tax relief that I am entitled to because of my SRS contributions?



You do not need to make a claim in your annual income tax return. IRAS will grant the tax relief to you automatically, based on information provided by the SRS operators. To open an SRS account, you will need to authorise your SRS operator to provide this information to IRAS.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?