A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

Can I make additional contributions above the cap to exercise my rights entitlement in respect of shares bought using my SRS funds?



No. You may however sell your rights entitlements or sell some other investments in your SRS account to exercise your rights entitlements.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?