A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar0 in

My next-of-kin has passed away. What do I need to do to deal with his assets?



Source: https://www.mlaw.gov.sg

Please refer to this link for information on administration of estate.

If you require legal aid or advice, you can come to the Bureau during our office hours to make an application. Please bring along your Identity Card for the registration. Alternatively, you can make an online application here.

If you are a minor (i.e. a person below 21 years of age), your parent or guardian must apply on your behalf.

This information provided here is sourced from the MLAW website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?