A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

Can I transfer my registered design to someone else or license it out?



Yes. As with other forms of IP, a registered design is a right that can be assigned or licensed to another party.
An application to register such transactions with the Registry shall be made via Form CM6 (Application to register, amend or terminate licence), or Form CM8 (Application to an assignment of a registered design or any right in it) together with the prescribed fees.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?